Marketing is undergoing a major disruption via the transition to digital marketing, focus on customer experience and the explosion of marketing technology. Agile Marketing helps marketers build a healthier funnel and contribute more revenue by improving the time to market, quality, and impact of marketing campaigns.
This class introduces the concept of Agile marketing and how being adaptive, collaborative and iterative in your marketing approach can save you time, help develop a deeper understanding of your customers and ensure you provide the right experience at the best time. Learn the six values of Agile Marketing and understand the benefits of adopting an Agile approach to marketing for your organization.
- Learn how to plan and execute in an Agile way using Scrum and Kanban
- Understand the need and key drivers for Agile Marketing
- Understand the principles of real Agile Marketing and how it's different than Agile Development
- Understand how agile marketing teams look like
- Learn to organize marketing work around the customer and experience.
- Understand the difference between incrementing and iterating and how to integrate learning/experimentation into your marketing process.
- Learn from case studies of other marketing organizations that are shifting to Agile.
- Learn how to start implementing Agile Marketing in your team/organization.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone interested in addressing some of the challenges in marketing.
The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information:
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.