A leader’s ability to bridge effectively across cultural differences--whether age, class, gender, race, sexual orientation, or national origin--is becoming increasingly important in today’s workforce. Developing this skill set around cultural competency will enable leaders to attract, support, and retain talent of diverse backgrounds.
Join facilitators from Maine Intercultural Communication Consultants as they guide you through a series of practical frameworks and tools to help you create a workplace where people--regardless of their cultures--thrive.
- • Define culture and intercultural competency
- • Understand how our own cultures, values, and perceptions influence our leadership
- • Learn tools for leading effectively across difference(s)
- • Apply tools to workplace scenarios to analyze misunderstandings and strategize solutions
- • Learn the stages of intercultural competency all organizations and individuals must got through to create inclusive work cultures