ICTI-260: Infographics for Teaching and Learning Classroom Content
The old adage tells us that a picture is worth 1000 words, but when you combine pictures, graphics, text, and data, you get a valuable educational tool. Infographics create clear and appealing visualizations of important concepts, critical knowledge, collections of data, or a summary of information. Used in the classroom, these clever creations can be a wonderful addition to teaching and learning!Topics include:
- Creating effective infographics with a variety of tools
- Developing infographics to convey information
- Using infographics to analyze data.
- Utilizing infographics to summarize learning
- Available Sessions
- November 1-30, 2017, Online Course