Courses: Introduction to Intrapreneurship
This course provides the following skills:
- Understand the reasons why organizations may need to change and grow.
- Identify how organizational members attain different types of entrepreneurial insight.
- Understand how an idea/innovation is assessed within the organization for potential value.
- Be able to explain the primary reasons why existing organizations may need to grow and change.
- Be able to explain how organizational members activate and use entrepreneurial insight.
- Be able to engage in induced and autonomous entrepreneurial cognition.
- Be able to assess the costs and benefits of potential innovations.
- Be able to recommend potential innovations for approval, disapproval, or improvement.
- Be able to show how a potential innovation fits or advances the strategic goals of an organization.
Course Date(s) and Location
No upcoming offerings are available.