Course Detail: EUR-2000 - Implementing an EASA/ICAO Safety Management Plan
Implementing an EASA/ICAO Safety Management Plan
If you are challenged by the European Union's Aviation Safety Management Systems Regulations and in need of someone to guide you through the regulatory labyrinth, consider this exciting opportunity:
November 2, 2020 from 09:00 - 17:00 Central European Time
November 3, 2020 from 09:00 - 12:15 Central European Time
COST: 975.00 EUR (+16% VAT)
The Embry-Riddle Europe Campus is pleased to announce the launch of a virtual Safety Management Systems (SMS) Seminar led by two top EASA/ICAO experts: Professor Jules Kneepkens, EASA's former Rulemaking Director and Simon Roberts, a retired Programme Manager at the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority.
This Seminar is Designed for:
- Managers on all levels engaged in SMS tasks or execution
- National aviation authority staff who is also involved in SMS oversight
- Operators' flight safety officers and managers
- Training captains and instructors with flight safety duties
- Quality/compliance monitoring managers in aviation organizations
- Airport and airplane designers and aviation maintenance staff
Key Goals & Objectives:
- Provide a historical overview of how the current EASA and ICAO regulations came into existence
- Highlight the intent and purpose of EASA Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 and ICAO 2019 Annex
- Examine how aviation SMS regulations are structured and which elements are most crucial for your role
- Provide a holistic and hands-on approach towards the implementation of the EASA regulations in your workplace via a Safety Systems Management Plan (SMS)
After completion of this course attendees will be able to critically review existing safety management plans and make the required improvements.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.