Certificate Detail: FBO - FBO Management Certificate
About the Program
Welcome to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's (ERAU) Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Certificate Program, a joint collaboration with seasoned FBO professionals and a name you can trust in aviation higher education. This Professional Education certificate program was developed by Embry-Riddle instructors and respected members of the FBO industry. Each course focuses on the unique business management of FBOs. From Fuel Services Management to Safety and Security, our comprehensive courses provide students with an insight into the day to day operations of a very specific sector of the Aviation Industry.
Who Should Attend
FBO employees looking to advance their careers and anyone interested
in the FBO sector of the Aviation Industry.
- Facilities Management
- Financial Management
- Managing Fuel Services
- Safety and Security Best Practices
- When: Courses are offered every other month.
- Where: Online; courses are instructor facilitated and taught in an asynchronous format. All courses have scheduled start and end dates and required weekly assignments, though students are not required to log in at any specified time or day during the week. Students interact with instructors and classmates through discussion boards, assignments, and email.
- MSM 1000: Financial Management for the FBO ($500)
- MSM 1100: Facilities Management for the FBO ($500)
- MSM 1200: Fuel Services Management for the FBO ($500)
- MSM 1300: Leadership for the FBO ($500)
- MSM 1400: Safety and Security for the FBO ($500)
|Course Title||Mandatory||Year Span|
|Financial Management for the FBO [MSM 1000]||Mandatory||0|
|Facilities Management for the FBO [MSM 1100]||Mandatory||0|
|Fuel Services Management for the FBO [MSM 1200]||Mandatory||0|
|Leadership for the FBO [MSM 1300]||Mandatory||0|
|Safety and Security for the FBO [MSM 1400]||Mandatory||0|