Course Detail: COERISEEDTPA - RISE:edTPA Support
The RISE edTPA Support Module is for special education teachers affiliated with ECU to complete their North Carolina Special Education - General Curriculum or Adapted Curriculum Residency license. This 7-week module will support your development of the edTPA - Special Education and submission to Pearson.
This module includes:
- support for an initial submission OR for one or more of the task submission retakes
- email and conferencing support from an ECU special education faculty member
- the necessary documents, videos, and resources related to the edTPA in special education
Successful completion of the continuing education module requires participation in at least four activities and a verified submission of your edTPA to Pearson.
- edTPA Plan
- Guiding Questions for Task(s)
- edTPA Final Checklist and Materials
- Uploading session (live or video)
- edTPA Pearson Submission Verification
Registrants should look for an email during the week the course starts which will include login instructions and a link to the Canvas online classroom.
edTPA assessment fees are not included in the module cost
Available Sessions - Click on Date/Location
February 24, 2022 to April 22, 2022, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)