Blackboard: Using Learning Analytics to Improve Student Outcomes
Have you ever suspected that there might be a pattern in how your students are engaging (or not engaging) with your course content in Blackboard? The ability to investigate these patterns is right at your fingertips! With Blackboard A4L (Analytics for Learn) Integrated Learn Reports, you can now run canned reports of your courses to make data-informed decisions on course revisions. Improve your student outcomes by learning how to view learning analytics in four ways: Course at a Glance; Activity & Grade Scatter Plot; Activity Matrix; Course Submission Summary. Join this session to see how you can make data-informed decisions to improve your students' learning outcomes in your courses and see how you compare with similar courses within your department at UND.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.