Group work within a course can be challenging. Utilizing Blackboard Groups helps you handle these potential complications, while managing expectations and reducing member conflict. Additionally, discussions regarding best practices, innovative grading, and pedagogical advantages will help to demonstrate what Blackboard Groups can do for you!
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.