Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Introduction
Learn the basic tools and concepts of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Beginning with an introduction to the Acrobat Pro work area and commonly used tools, this training will cover topics such as editing text and images, preparing fillable forms, collaborating with others, and adding external and internal links.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.