How do you know if your Blackboard course materials are accessible? How do you fix it if they are not? Learn more about Blackboard Ally to determine the accessibility of your content and tips for designing your content for all learners. Discussions will include effectively adding descriptions to images, creating accessible Word documents, as well as manipulating specific content in your course to strive toward accessibility for all.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at email@example.com or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.