Blackboard: Course Clean-Up
Learn how to declutter your Blackboard site and avoid potential Grade Center issues by identifying and deleting unneeded materials from your Blackboard courses. Topics include removal of unnecessary items such as unused Grade Center columns and duplicated copies of old exams or quizzes from Tests, Surveys and Pools. Discussion will also include how to reduce course size and improve accessibility scores by the removal of outdated items from the Content Collection and course menu.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at email@example.com or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.