T&L 553: Collaborative Relationships: Home, School and Community
A course appropriate for anyone working with families, early childhood educators, general educators, special educators, related service personnel, administrators and outside agency personnel. Topics covered include:
- the various models of collaboration and consultation and the stages of each
- communication skills
- conflict management
- diverse perspectives
- information collection procedures
- supervisory skills
- family characteristics and structure across the lifespan
- family focused intervention
- school choices
- school issues such as poverty, domestic violence, teasing, bullying, and school violence
Prerequisite: Acceptance to UND Grad School as a degree or non-degree seeking student
This is important information so please read carefully: After clicking the "Register" button below, you will need to sign-in or create a profile prior to checking out. Please note that your login information will be unique to this website, and is not necessarily the same as your login to other UND websites.
PLEASE NOTE: The Extension option advertised below should NOT be purchased at the same time you purchase this course. Any extensions purchased along with your initial course registration will be cancelled and refunded. Extensions will be allowed closer to the 9 month completion date. An extension information email will be sent one month prior to your end date.