T&L 2900: Growing Musicians
This book study will encompass the year of a music teacher from a Middle to High school perspective. Participants will be actively engaged in month reading, writing and in-person discussions based on the work they are doing within the book.
- August - What was your dream music job and how may that change as you enter the school year?
- September - How do you teach adolescent musicians?
- October - What is your role as a music teacher?
- November - Establishing your framework for a successful music classroom.
- January - The Humanity of Teaching Music
- March - Humor in the Music Classroom