T&L 2900: STEM/STEAM Project-Based Learning
What this training IS?
- An opportunity to experience the strategy of STEAM PBL as a student before you build one yourself!
- Time to explore the use of engineering design and design thinking as a part of student learning.
- Meaningful application directly to your classroom - you'll leave with lots of engagement strategies in your "back pocket" to use with your students!
- Bite-sized pieces of information and high-quality resources (including Molly) to use as you build your own STEAM PBL experience.
- Time to "work on the work" of creating strong STEAM PBL for your classroom.
- Time to collaborate with colleagues and receive high-quality feedback.