Providing Patient & Client Education: Your Role in Effective Learning & Change
This course is designed to increase your effectiveness in client education. Topics covered in this course will include:
- the role & scope of practice of the CDM, CFPP in client education
- evaluating a client's readiness to learn
- utilize basic motivational interviewing skills and teaching styles for client education
- developing educational materials for education and finally presenting an educational session
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion for 4 hours of general CE.