Integrated into all Blackboard courses, YuJa is an all-in-one service for recording, editing, storing, and streaming multi-formatted video and audio content across any device. Designed for individuals who are familiar with YuJa, this hands-on workshop will focus on advanced editing features. Topics will include trimming the start/end or cutting from the middle of existing videos and inserting slides, text, and other videos. As well as editing video/index chapters, captions, tracking editing actions, and adjusting audio levels.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at email@example.com or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.