Qualtrics is a robust tool that is easy to use for creating and deploying a variety of different projects. Designed for individuals who are new to Qualtrics, this workshop will instruct participants in how to effectively create and distribute a project. Topics include constructing and editing survey questions, adding basic logic to your questions to increase usability, survey distribution options, and analyzing the results.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.