Omni CMS Training
Learn the basics of Omni CMS in this training session for UND.edu editors. Website users must complete this training to gain access to edit the UND.edu site. Course curriculum includes Omni page editing and design basics such as use of snippets and assets, as well as building pages and sites. Discussion will also include accessibility guidelines and template and SEO best practices. Registration will be closed 24 hours prior to the course starting.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.