Mental Health in the Workplace
This presentation will describe Mental Health Matters, a program through the City of Grand Forks, and discuss mental health in the workplace. This will include tips for creating a safe and healthy working environment for all, signs and symptoms of a colleague who may be experiencing a crisis, and evidence-based approaches to speaking with someone who may be struggling.
Links to download the required documents can be found below.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at email@example.com or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.