Create Blackboard online tests and surveys to measure student knowledge, gauge progress, and gather information from students. Learn how to select and create effective questions, as well as distribute the test with the appropriate settings. Discussion will include the differences between auto-graded questions and instructor-graded questions, and the availability of test scores in the Blackboard Grade Center.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.