Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Intermediate
Follow along with Zak Aubol, Staff Career and Professional Development Coordinator from TTaDA, to learn some intermediate level skills in Adobe Acrobat Pro. Some of the topics covered include: protecting your document, adding a watermark, creating bookmarks, and redacting content.
PLEASE REVIEW - Registration Instructions
- Click the "Register" button near the bottom of the page.
- Sign-in if you already have an account with us. Or create a new account.
This is a different account from your UND account.
- When registration is complete, the following phrase will appear.
"Thank You! Your order has been successfully placed."
- An immediate order confirmation email will arrive from UND.courses@UND.edu.
A second, more detailed, confirmation email will arrive within an hour.
If applicable, the Zoom link will be provided.
- Please contact TTaDA at email@example.com or 701.777.3325 for registration assistance.