DIY - PCAT Prep Program
To provide students with a rigorous learning experience in preparation for the new PCAT, we recommend the following customized learning experiences. Kaplan is the Official Prep of the PCAT, exclusively endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.
All students should expect to receive the following PCAT resources:
- 12 classroom sessions paired with over 20 hours of out-of-class instructional resources for more than 50 hours of total instruction
- Reformulated for the 2016 PCAT test changes and reviewed by the AACP's PCAT Prep Advisory Committee
- 5 new full-length computer-based practice tests to match the new test
- Fully updated PCAT Strategy sessions and course books
- More than 2,500 practice questions including passage-based questions matching the format of the new exam, each with complete answers and explanations
- Review Notes with full color Study Sheets and new science and math chapters
- Smart Reports - our online score analysis and personalized recommendation system
- Free make-up sessions as well as 24/7 access to online Lessons-on-Demand
All Kaplan course enrollments are processed on the 15th of each month. If you enroll in a course after the 15th, you will not be able to begin your course until after the 15th of the following month.