Online - MCAT Prep Program
All students should expect to receive the following MCAT resources:
- 12 classroom sessions paired with over 700 hours of instruction and practice material
- 130 interactive Science Review videos
- Over 10,000 practice items, along with access to 15 full-length practice tests
- Unlimited access to the MCAT Channel with interactive sessions
- Complete 7-book MCAT Subject Review set
- Adaptive Qbank for MCAT with test questions that target your individual skill level
- AAMC Practice material
All Kaplan course enrollments are processed on the 15th of each month. If you enroll in a course after the 15th, you will not be able to begin your course until after the 15th of the following month.
A Kaplan course code is required prior to check out. Please follow these instructions to gather your code for the Live-Online course:
- View the Live Online Schedules here: MCAT« Prep
- Find the date you want and click the 'Course Details' link to retrieve the 'Class Code'.
- Make note of the code and enter it into the requested field upon checkout.