Online - DAT Prep Program
All students should expect to receive the following DAT resources:
- 14 classroom sessions paired with over 130 hours of out-of-class instructional resources and practice
- Over 3,500 practice items and 5 online CBTs in Test Day format
- Comprehensive study materials including the Kaplan DAT Course Book, Kaplan DAT Quick Sheets and Flashcards, and Kaplan DAT Lessons-on-Demand
- Smart Reports? - our online score analysis and personalized recommendation system
- Free make-up sessions as well as 24/7 access to online Lessons-On-Demand
All Kaplan course enrollments are processed on the 15th of each month. If you enroll in a course after the 15th, you will not be able to begin your course until after the 15th of the following month.
A Kaplan course code is required prior to check out. Please follow these instructions to gather your code for the Live-Online course:
- View the Live Online Schedules here: DAT® Prep
- Find the date you want and click the 'See Details' link to retrieve the 'Class Code'.
- Make note of the code and enter it into the requested field upon checkout.