T&L 2900: VIR: iPads in the Classroom
In this course participants will gain an understanding of how to operate their Ipad and become familiar with the opportunities it provides for enhancing the learning in their classroom.
- Review the basic operations of the device.
- Increase professional efficiency.
- Design ways to assess student-learning.
- Develop lessons that will be supplemented with use of the Ipad.
- Discuss research findings and application.
- Participate in the development of ongoing resources available to the teacher and students.
Please refer to the Course Resource document for more course information (requirements, grading, etc.)
iPads in the Classroom (Course at a Glance) (PDF Document)