T&L 2900: VIR: Designing an Online Classroom
This workshop is designed to give participants an opportunity to learn how to effectively develop and instruct a virtual classroom by making use of free resources available on the Internet. Participants will develop curriculum, acquire resources for uploading, review best-practice design models, and produce an ecourse that will be readily available for implementation.
- Explore and navigate through a variety of learning management systems.
- Determine the LMS that fulfills the needs of your desired ecourse.
- Review through multiple best-practice design models and implement the style of your choice into lessons for your ecourse.
- Develop curriculum along with resources that will be incorporated into your ecourse.
- Evaluate current web resources through OER, WAVE, and determine copyright compliance.
Please refer to the Course Resource document for more course information (requirements, grading, etc.)
Designing an Online Classroom (Course at a Glance) (PDF Document)