EDL 2900: Go See The Principal (Book Study)
"Go See the Principal" offers comic relief, inspiration, and advice to those who need it the most.
- Part 1: Before the Bell Rings: Setting Up Teachers, Parents and Administrators for a great year
- Part 2: Class is in Session: How administrators and parents can let teachers teach
- Part 3: Meals, snacks and other delicious things
- Part 4: Specials: Others ways kids learn
- Part 5: The Principals Office: What makes it run and what drives us crazy.
- Part 6: Notes Home: Strengthening the parent/teacher connection
- Part 7: Extracurriculars: Fun at school
- Part 8: Code of Conduct-for grownups
- Part 9: Extra Credit: Lessons for life and school
This course contains no sessions