The Better Bones and Balance program typically utilizes equipment such as a stepper, a weighted vest, hand weights and resistance bands. If you do not have equipment available to you at home, your instructor will discuss options for improvising using household items. Suggestions may include using stairs instead of a stepper and canned food instead of hand weights.
NOTE: All class times are Pacific Time (PT).
Online Course Information/Requirements:
- Course fee covers registration for one person unless otherwise noted.
- Must have access to a computer or laptop with current updated operating system. Mobile devices can be used to access some parts of classes but you may not be able to fully participate or complete your course on a phone or tablet.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- An up-to-date internet browser. We recommend Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or Safari may have trouble and are not supported.
- Integrated or USB-connected webcam, speakers and microphone.
- You will need a Zoom login. Please do not share the Meeting ID information, nor invite others to participate with you.
More information will be sent prior to class.