During class students will watch as instructor Holly Hutton demonstrates how to make some of the following items: infusions, decoctions, tinctures, liniments, salves and syrups. Students will then have the opportunity to pick-up samples of the items demonstrated in class. Samples will be available for students to pick-up at Chandler Lab in Bend starting on Monday, 10/18. Recommended Book:The Modern Herbal Dispensatory: A Medicine-Making Guide by Steven Horne and Thomas Easley.
NOTE: All class times are Pacific Time (PT).
Online Course Information/Requirements:
- Course fee covers registration for one person unless otherwise noted.
- Must have access to a computer or laptop with current updated operating system. Mobile devices can be used to access some parts of classes but you may not be able to fully participate or complete your course on a phone or tablet.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- An up-to-date internet browser. We recommend Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or Safari may have trouble and are not supported.
- Integrated or USB-connected webcam, speakers and microphone.
- You will need a Zoom login. Please do not share the Meeting ID information, nor invite others to participate with you.
More information will be sent prior to class.