Course Description: Entrepreneurship Online Courses
These courses introduce key issues in entrepreneurship for those looking to start a business on their own. What does it take to build and grow a business from scratch? What personal characteristics are shared by successful entrepreneurs? What types of resources are available to budding entrepreneurs, and where can you find them? Learners who complete this program will have the answers to those questions and others that are essential to the success of their businesses.
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
Take individual courses for $129 each or take as a bundle for $599.
For more information and registration: https://catalog.mindedge.com/cocc/categories/24
Click here to register online through MindEdge