Course Description: Nonprofit Management Online Courses
These online courses introduce learners to key current management issues for nonprofit organizations. Fundraising, board and volunteer development, budgeting, reading financial statements, leadership, marketing,and setting strategic direction are all addressed, and video commentary onthese crucial topics will give you insight into how nonprofit professionals apply key concepts in their own organizations.
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
Take individual courses for $79 each or take as a bundle for $699.
For more information and registration: https://catalog.mindedge.com/cocc/categories/16
Click here to register online through MindEdge