Course Detail: PM102 - Foundations of Project Management
- Understand project management terminology, processes, tools and techniques.
- Become familiar with the different project management methodologies.
- Learn how to apply the tools and templates to make a project seamless.
- Identify how to approach and resolve team challenges.
- Prepare project health reports and dashboards.
- Apply real project case studies that can be applied immediately in the workplace.
- PM Overview and the Role of the Project Manager
- Scope Management
- Creating a Schedule and Establishing a Cadence
- Stakeholder and Communications Management
- Managing Risk and Maintaining Engagement
- Ethics and Professional Conduct and Class Project Presentations