Course Detail: LD052 - Resolving Workplace Conflict
Leaders spend much of their time communicating to execute strategy and address conflicts. In order to resolve these roadblocks to success, leaders need skills to quickly and fairly resolve issues, create win-win results, and reduce the high cost of conflict. Inspire those around you by improving your communication skills to build trust and a unified team. The skills developed in this course are designed to help you achieve goals in your life and career and are effective for conversations at work, in the community, and at home.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Explore how emotions impact conflict resolution and how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Prepare the setting and themselves for conflict resolution.
- Build trust within their team.
- Assure the best outcome in a conflict using the inflexible rules of negotiation.
- Build your value by practicing the 7-step process for having difficult conversations.
- Get to 'Yes' in conversations and life by creating win-win solutions.