Course Detail: HR306 - Compensation, Reward Systems and Performance Management
Compensation plan structure and design; incentive compensation systems and non-economic rewards; and development of criteria and standards for performance review. In this course, you will learn how to:
- Examine compensation plan structure and design.
- Review job pricing and salary surveys.
- Incorporate incentive compensation systems and non-economic rewards.
- Develop criteria and standards for performance review.
- Link pay plans to strategic/business objectives.
- Incorporate effective appraisal systems that link to management objectives and compensation.