Course Detail: HR302 - Employee Relations
Emphasizes human resource compliance with employment laws and regulations, as well as practical skills for managing the employee relations function.Course covers privacy in the workplace, employee assistance programs, harassment, substance abuse testing, employee handbooks, and the Family and Medical Leave Act. In this course you will learn how to:
- Apply State and federal employment laws governing the need for family and medical leave.
- Understand anti-discrimination laws governing the employment relationship.
- Investigate discrimination and whistleblower complaints.
- Learn processes for handling grievances.
- Apply progressive discipline techniques.
- Learn techniques for crisis intervention and dispute resolution.
- Discuss the role of HR in labor relations.
- Discuss the use and content for employee handbooks.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.