Course Detail: FM305 - Fundraising Capstone Project
This course offers the time and resources to research a fundraising topic of the student's choice to delve deeper into an area of interest. The instructor, in class and one-on-one meetings between class sessions, will help you focus and hone your research with the end result being the creation of a 20 page paper and high level presentation of your topic to the class. In this course, you will:
- Research an in-depth knowledge on a topic of your choice.
- Apply skills learned in the program to a professional paper and presentation.
- Make a connection with a fundraising expert in the community.
- Synthesize information into a short presentation.
- Learn from the research of your peers.
(required) Intro to Fundraising
(required) Fundraising Major & Planned Gifts
(required) Fundraising Writing
(required) Fundraising Development MGMT
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.