Course Detail: FM304 - Managing the Development Process
Utilizing the practice of a Development review this class examines the full spectrum of best practices in managing a fund development program. Through the use of a modified Development audit participants will better understand the systems and techniques needed to manage a high-performing comprehensive development program. In this course you will:
- Define the role of the chief development officer.
- Manage staff and volunteers.
- Select and use donor information systems.
- Analyze donor data to assist with planning.
- Incorporate online fundraising into your program.
- Work with finance departments.
- Build, track and record budget information.
- Use financial knowledge to assess fundraising productivity.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.