Course Detail: CB301 - Business of Craft Beer Part 1
Business of Craft Beer
This course is Part 1 of the program. Part 2 is required for successful program completion.
Certificate spans all stages of business development in craft brewing industry, from finding and managing your finances to building marketing strategies and managing your operation. Final project of creating an executive summary and pitch will give the next steps to executing and managing a successful business and developing an operational business plan.
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of what it means to be an entrepreneur.
- Examine business marketing opportunities.
- Complete a feasibility analysis of a business idea.
- Identify innovative business strategies.
- Evaluate financial management decisions.
- Address the challenges and opportunities specific to brewing business management and entrepreneurship.
- Be prepared to pitch your business to potential partners - including financing - with an executive summary.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.