This class focuses on the processes of requirement gathering, communication and prioritization in an Agile environment. It is geared towards providing critical information to those who serve in the role of product owners, business analysts and to those who support the work of fulfilling requirements as development team members. You will cover visual modeling and tips on how to engage stakeholders. You will understand how to differentiate the levels of requirements and how to gather the right level at the right time. This course is designed to be interactive.
- Developing User Roles and Personas
- Developing the Product Vision Canvas
- Creating a Product Roadmap
- Creating a User Story Map
- Grooming and Ordering the Emergent Product Backlog
- Use of Story Writing Workshops to Generate User Stories
- Techniques for Capturing Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done
This workshop is fast-paced and collaborative with a mixture of hand-drawing, slides, videos, and storytelling.
Who should attend?
This class is ideal for anyone who's helping in creating the Product Backlog/Requirements.
The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information:
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.