Organizational agility is a differentiator in today's rapidly changing business environment. As businesses seek to become more responsive to customer needs, designing solutions faster than ever before, HR must become a proactive driver of change and cultural transformation.
Agile is a mindset and a way of working - while it has its roots in software development, where you might hear of methodologies like scrum or Kanban, the basic values and principles of agile can be applied to any type of work. Some of these key principles include delivering value in small increments, face to face collaboration, and continuous learning.
This course will help you understand the changing dynamics in today's world and new concepts that can be applied for HR Transformation to harness agility.
- Understanding of Agile; it's origins and the values and principles of Agile
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR programs, processes and approaches
- Deeper understanding of the shift that needs to happen in HR; transitioning from traditional HR to Agile HR
- Gain insights from learning about real world examples of HR organizations adopting HR Agile practices
- Learn how HR can deliver iterative incremental value
- Discussion on how to influence cultural change
- Introduce new ways of thinking about your work so that you leave the course ready to get started on your transformation journey
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone interested in addressing some of the challenges in HR.
The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information: