Course Detail: P_AGILECOACHING_ONLINE - Agile Coaching and Leadership - Online
- The various roles, skill sets and disciplines of an Agile coach - coaching, facilitating, mentoring, teaching and how to develop "your style," moving in and out of those stances while remaining flexible, open and confident.
- The philosophy behind servant leadership and practices and techniques to enable you to become a true servant leader; putting the needs of others first to facilitate the development of high-performance teams.
- Agile Coach thinking - the mindset shift necessary to help you, and others, focus on team improvement, value-driven delivery, and leveraging constraints while living in the present moment, staying curious, innovative and having fun.
- Ways to establish mutual trust allowing you to create a safe, supportive environment in which your team can excel.
- Active listening and powerful questioning techniques used to leverage your ability to focus on what is being said and maximizing communication and collaboration through seeking and receiving information.
- Agile Coaching Competency Framework
- Leadership Agility Framework
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for scrum masters, project managers, program managers, scrum team members, and anyone interested in further developing their coaching and leadership skills.
The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information: