Course Detail: P_LEADINGCHANGE - Leading Change and Building Resiliency
Change is constant in our businesses. To remain competitive, organizations must manage multiple change initiatives and stay ahead of the competition by anticipating changes and changing faster and more efficiently. This course is designed to make you and your organization more agile and resilient and capable of effectively managing the forces of change.
- Learn how to use tools to plan and implement changes systematically
- Understand the complex dynamic of change as it impacts employees and stakeholders
- Learn about resilience as a key organizational competency and how to foster resilience in your organization
- Understand the science of change and leverage that knowledge into change management practices that will be effective in your work environment
Who Should Attend:
- Managers who are involved in implementing any kind of change within their team or organization
- Project and team leaders and aspiring managers who want to sharpen their change management skills.
The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information:
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.