Today’s business environment changes quickly and constantly. Organizations need to be flexible to keep up with competitors, new technology and customer demands. Increasingly, business leaders and managers are recognizing the need for their organizations to apply Agile and Lean values, principles, and practices in order to manage uncertainty and change. Agile is an iterative and incremental approach where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between teams and stakeholders.
This course is an introduction to Agile for individuals interested in exploring agile or applying agile practices in their organizations. This program is geared towards anyone who is new to Agile, Scrum or Kanban and hasn’t received any formal training. It provides participants with a good understanding of Agile approaches and the importance of managing change effectively. The program is highly interactive and participants will leave the Introduction to Agile, Scrum, and Kanban course with understanding of:
- Agile approach, mindset, and the benefits of agility.
- Scrum Framework, its roles, ceremonies, and artifacts.
- Kanban concepts of visualizing work, limiting work in progress, and ensuring customer value.
- The essential agile practices used for project\product management.
- The tools to begin applying the Agile practices in your organization.
For Individuals interested in a deeper understanding of Agile frameworks and practices, there is a 21 hour course in Advanced Agile Practices. Taken together, these two courses comprise the 35 hour Certificate Program in Agile. This course is part of the Certificate Program in Agile.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information: