You are responsible for organizing and managing a multifaceted activity involving people from differing specialties to create something brand new. Quality is essential, resources are limited, and time is of the essence-a classic scenario. This course provides the concepts, practices, and skills required to manage such an enterprise. The process starts with examining the situation and organizing the team; moves through identifying tasks and estimating resources; and concludes with setting schedules, managing risk, and completing a plan. Working in teams, you will apply and extend your workplace expertise and integrate project management competencies.
- • Situation analysis and problem solving
- • The essentials of project team leadership
- • Work breakdown structure and work package specifications
- • The planning and control cycle
- • Estimation and priority setting
- • Precedent diagramming and scheduling
- • Risk management and contingency planning
- • The Gantt chart, resource leveling, and final planning
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information: