You are responsible for organizing and managing a multifaceted activity involving people from differing specialties to create something brand new. Quality is essential, resources are limited, and time is of the essence-a classic scenario. This course provides the concepts, practices, and skills required to manage such an enterprise. The process starts with examining the situation and organizing the team; moves through identifying tasks and estimating resources; and concludes with setting schedules, managing risk, and completing a plan. Working in teams, you will apply and extend your workplace expertise and integrate project management competencies.
You will learn about:
- Situation analysis and problem solving
- The essentials of project team leadership
- Work breakdown structure and work package specifications
- The planning and control cycle
- Estimation and priority setting
- Precedent diagramming and scheduling
- Risk management and contingency planning
- The Gantt chart, resource leveling, and final planning
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information: