Course Detail: P_AGILEMARKETING - Agile Marketing
Marketing is undergoing significant disruption, and it has evolved from one-directional messaging to a two-way conversation. Lean-Agile Marketing helps marketers build a healthier funnel and contribute more revenue by creating a connection between brands and customers. And the benefits we get are improved time to market, quality, and impact of marketing campaigns.
This class introduces the concept of Lean-Agile marketing and how to become agile and deliver marketing success. You will learn how you can be adaptive, collaborative, and iterative in your marketing approach. The workshop focus will be on the values of Agile Marketing and understand the benefits of adopting an Agile approach to marketing, sales, human resources, product management, and project management functions for your organization.
- Understand the need and key drivers for Lean-Agile Marketing
- Understand the principles of Lean-Agile Marketing and how it's different than Agile Development
- Understand how agile marketing teams look like
- Learn to organize marketing work around the customer and experience.
- Learn about autonomy over command-and-control leadership style.
- Understand the difference between incrementing and iterating and how to integrate learning/experimentation into your marketing process.
- Understand the basic concepts of design thinking
- Learn from case studies of other marketing organizations that are shifting to Agile.
- Learn how to start implementing Agile Marketing in your team/organization.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for anyone interested in addressing some of the challenges in marketing, sales, human resources, product management, and project management functions for your organization.
The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information: