Financial planning topics will include information on:
- - Building enough wealth for retirement
- - Increasing your retirement income
- - Principles: compounding, inflation, investment types
- - Estate and insurance planning
- - Exploring lifestyle options
This is not a "sales pitch" class, like those with "free" dinners that make you sit through a seminar on a company or broker selling their products. This course will answer your retirement questions, including those concerning employer retirement plans. You will receive a lot of information in a short period of time, giving you increased knowledge and perspective on your future retirement.
Attend all four classes to get the most information for planning your future.
Spouses/significant other may attend for free.
SPECIAL PRICING FOR PURDUE FORT WAYNE FACULTY AND STAFF: $35 + SPOUSES/SIGNIFICANT OTHERS ATTEND FOR FREE! FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SPECIAL PRICING, CALL 260-481-6619.