OCCHEALTH12 - Networking with Occupational Health & Safety Resource Organizations
This course will provide anintroduction and overview to professional networking in occupational health andapplied ergonomics (OH&AE). Doctor of Chiropractic completing this modulewill be able to recognize the range of practicing OSH&AE professionals, anddescribe the venues and opportunities to network, collaborate and strengthen servicesthrough relationships with others in the professions. Integrate professionalsand expertise into their practice to improve worker productivity, efficiency,quality, safety, and health.
Upon completion of this course,learners should be able to:
- Describe the range of professionals working in OH & AE,
- Recall the specific areas of expertise for OH & AE professionals,
- List opportunities to network with OH & AE professionals,
- Outline circumstances when it is appropriate to collaborate with OH & AE experts,
- Build your list of experts to assist in your comprehensive success in OH & AE, and
- Lead the multidiscipline team or model for optimaloutcomes.