CHS24EXH - Exhibitor Registration: 2024 Chiropractic Homecoming Symposium
The Northwestern Health Sciences University Chiropractic Homecoming Symposium is a decades-old tradition that brings together chiropractors from around the nation to hear from forward-thinking experts in the field. This year, the event will be held in a Hybrid format with attendees joining us in person or virtually. Join us and come back together to celebrate our community, our profession, and our future. Reserve your space today!
Dates: February 1-3, 2024
Location: On campus
Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 West 84th Street, Bloomington MN 55431
Your booth space(s) will be assigned based on your preferred choice(s), if available. Please reference the Exhibit Floor Plan to locate your first, second and third preferences on the map. Use this information when you are making your selections during the registration process. You will be able to enter your booth preferences after you "Checkout."
Our Events Program Manager will assign your booth location on a first come, first-served basis, based upon the date and time we receive your registration. The exhibit floor plan map is updated as often as possible; however, because it is a manual process, it may include a booth that was recently sold.
Please contact our Events Program Manager, Sarah Brandner at email@example.com or 952-777-4944.
Base Booth Price of $650 Includes:
- One 6'0"x 10'0" booth space with black backdrop drape and 3'0" side rails
- One 6'0" table
- Two chairs
- 7" x 44" identification sign
- Access to standard 110 electric power
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Two name badge credentials.
- Complimentary lunch and snacks daily for two credentialed exhibitors
- Listing on the exhibitor directory: organization's name, contact name, email, phone, and website
- Attendee List - $200
- Table Linen - $35 each
- Bar Stool - $25 each
- High Top table - $20 each
- 4'0" table - $20 each
- Riser for 4'0" table - $5 each
- Additional chair - $5 each
Eligibility for Exhibiting: To be eligible to exhibit at Northwestern Health Sciences University events exhibitors must only represent products or services that align with our mission and values.
- All products and services exhibited must be relevant to the practice of Chiropractic.
- Sharing or subletting of booth space is not allowed unless arrangement is made with NWHSU before the event.
- NWHSU reserves the right to refuse acceptance of an exhibitor for not meeting required standards. This includes the right to close exhibits that do not align with our mission and values. NWHSU will not make any refunds or otherwise be responsible for expenses due to refusal or eviction.
Hilton Bloomington West, 3900 American Blvd West
Bloomington, MN 55437
(Recommended) Online: https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=MSPBWHF&groupCode=92X&arrivaldate=2024-01-31&departuredate=2024-02-04&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
Telephone: Please call 844-856-8554 and ask for group code 92X. When calling, please confirm stay is within group dates and hotel address is 3900 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, MN 55437 (off 494/France Avenue) as there are two Hilton hotels on American Boulevard in Bloomington.
Please make your hotel reservations prior to cutoff date of Monday, January 1, 2024.
Homecoming 2024 Exhibit Booth Layout 9.6.23 (PDF Document)