FEA - Fundamentals of Electro-Acupuncture for Clinical Success
- The science and history of electro-acupuncture
- The difference between microcurrent and milliamp
- How to use FDA-approved electro-acupuncture devices
- Local, systemic, and central nervous system effects of electro-acupuncture
- Electro-acupuncture strategies for pain management
- Hands-on practice with electro-acupuncture devices
- Specific electro-acupuncture treatment strategies for pain and injuries including neck, low back, sciatic, shoulder and knee.
NOTE: Students should be at least a T5 and actively participating in clinic to attend this course due to the fact that this session involves needling and advanced technique.